VL Flow Switch Supplier
Home › Products › Honsberg Flow Switches › VL Flow Switch Supplier
||Female thread G 1/2..G 1
||±5 % of full scale value
| Click to view more |
PN 10 bar
Water (oils, gases and aggressive media available on request)
Max. 230 V AC
2 - safety insulation
Plug DIN 43650-A / ISO 4400
Non-medium contact materials
PC, PA, NBR, nickelled brass
Feature : Optionally switching contact
Characteristics : A piston moves in a transparent glass tube, relative to the flow. The position of the float depends on the volume flow (weight force versus resistance to flow), and indicates the flow rate on the scaled glass tube.
Handling and operation :
- Include straight calming section of 5 x DN in inlet and outlet
- When tightening the union nut, the connection piece must be countered using an open-ended spanner (SW 19).
- If the media are dirty, install a filter (use magnetic filter for ferritic components).
- It must be ensured that the values given for voltage, current, and power are not exceeded.
- When switched on, a load must be connected in series.
- The electrical details apply to ohmic loads. Capacitive and inductive loads must be operated using a protective circuit.
- Display and switching ranges for oil or gas
- Special values
- Scale 0..100 %
- Optionally transformer 250 V AC, 1,5 A, 50 VA, Wiring no. 0.282
Ordering information :
- Specify direction of flow, medium, and switching range.
- For oils, state viscosity, temperature and designation (e.g. ISO VG 68) (enquire about range).
- For gases, state pressure (relative or absolute), temperature and medium (e.g. air) (enquire about range).
Looking for "VL Flow Switch" ?