HFK35-FIN Flow Switch Supplier
||Calorimetric measurement principle
||Smooth tube for crimp connector or hose connection
||±3 % F.S. (H2O dist.)
| Click to view more |
±1 % MW (H2O dist.)
10 sec. after application of operating volt.
In water (25°C) at average Flow speed of approx. 1-2 sec.
CIP- / SIP temperature
With spacer 140°C, 30 minutes max.
Stainless steel 1.4404 (others available on request)
24 V DC±10 %
0/4..20 mA or 0/2..10 V
Max. 2.5 W
Adjustable, position of the hysteresis depends on minimum or maximum switching value
For round plug connector M12x1, 5-pole
- For foodstuffs use
- Analog output 0/4..20 mA or 0/2..10 V
- Two programmable switches (push-pull)
- Graphical LCD display, backlit (transreflective), can be read in sunlight and in the dark
- Programmable parameters via rotatable, removable ring (programming protection)
- Full metal housing with non-scratch, chemically resistant glass
- Physical unit in the display (selectable)
- Rotatable electronic head for best reading position
- Optionally CIP/SIP-capable (130 °C)
- Connection to USB interface for setting parameters
- The HFK35-FIN calorimetric sensor measures small fluid flows, and has been designed specially for use in the foodstuffs industry (for the measurement principle, see also "General description: calorimetric sensors").
- The integrated transformer has a backlit graphics LCD display which is very easy to read both in the dark and in bright sunlight. The graphics display allows the presentation of measured values and parameters in a clearly understandable form. The measured values are displayed to 4 places, together with their physical unit, which may also be modified by the user. The electronics have an analog output (4..20 mA or 0..10 V) and two switching outputs, which can be used as limit switches for monitoring minimal or maximal, or as two-point controllers. The switching outputs are designed as push-pull drivers, and can therefore be used both as PNP and NPN outputs. Exceeding limit values is signalled by a red LED which is visible over a long distance, and by a cleartext in the display. The stainless steel case has a hardened non-scratch mineral glass pane. It is operated by a programming ring fitted with a magnet, so there is no need to open the operating controls housing, and its leakproofness is permanently ensured. By turning the ring to right or left, it is simple to modify the parameters (e.g. switching point, hysteresis...). To protect from unintended programming, it can be removed, turned through 180o and replaced, or completely removed, thus acting as a key.
- Before the electrical installation, it must be ensured that the auxiliary voltage corresponds to the data sheet.
- The switching outputs are self-configuring, depending on whether they are connected as PNP or NPN switches (push-pull).
- It is recommended to use shielded wiring.
Handling and operation :
- In order to ensure the sensor's maximum insensitivity to interference, the flow should run from bottom to top (best degassing even at the slowest flow speed). Standard crimp connectors, hoses with crush protection, or the crimp connectors provided by HONSBERG can be used for the connection.
- The insulation hoses provide the best possible insulation from the environment, and should therefore not be removed.
- It must be ensured that the calming section with the static mixer is not kinked.
- ECI-3 device configurator (USB programming adapter)
- Process adapter
- Cable/round plug connector (KH...)
Looking for "HFK35-FIN Flow Switch" ?