- Large, easily visible scale
- Set-point indicator
- Optionally switching output
Characteristics : A float moves in a transparent conical measurement tube, relative to the flow. The position of the float depends on the volume flow (weight force versus resistance to flow), and indicates the flow rate on the scaled measurement tube.
Handling and operation :
- Include straight calming section of 5 x DN in inlet and outlet
- If the media are dirty, install a filter (use magnetic filter for ferritic components).
- It must be ensured that the values given for voltage, current, and power are not exceeded.
- When switched on, a load must be connected in series.
- The electrical details apply to ohmic loads. Capacitive, inductive and lamp loads must be operated using a protective circuit.
- Pay attention to the operating temperature/pressure
Options : Metering ranges and special scales under defined operating pressures / temperatures
- GKEH-1256 / GKEL-1257
- GKEH-1251 / GKEL-1252
Ordering information :
- Specify direction of flow, medium, and display range.
- For gases, state pressure (relative or absolute), temperature and medium (e.g. air) (request display range)