HFK30-IFIN Flow Switch Supplier
||Calorimetric measurement principle
||Smooth tube for crimp adapter or hose connection
||±3 % F.S. (H2O dist.)
| Click to view more |
±1 % MW (H2O dist.)
10 sec. after application of operating voltage
In water (25°C) at an average flow speed of approx. 1-2 sec.
Max. 0.3 bar at max. flow
CIP- / SIP temperature
With spacer 140°C, 30 minutes max.
1.4404 (others available on request)
Materials, nonmedium- contact
PPS, PA6.6, 1.4305
Max. 2.5 W
24 V DC ±10 %
4..20 mA / Load 500 Ohm max. or 0..10 V / Load min. 1 kOhm
For round plug connector M12x1, 4-pole
Max. 100 mA
Flow 2 % of end value temperature approx. 2 Â°C
By means of magnet
- Flow switch/transmitter for small flows in the foodstuffs industry
- Combination with temperature switch or transmitter possible
- No moving parts in the medium being measured
- Only one medium-contact material
- Simple to use
- Low pressure loss
- Various nominal widths
- Rapid response times for a calorimetric Sensor
- Linearised and temperature compensated
- The HFK30-FIN flow sensor monitors fluid media. Its compact form combines the measurement tube and converter / counter. The integrated transducer has an analog output (4..20 mA or 0..10 V) and one switching output, which can be configured as a limit switch for monitoring minimal or maximal, or as a frequency output.
- The switching output is designed as a push-pull driver, and can therefore be used both as a PNP or an NPN output. The state of the switching output is signalled with a yellow LED in the switching outlet; the LED has all-round visibility.
- The sensor is configured in the factory, or alternatively this can be done with the aid of the optionally available ECI-3 device configurator (USB interface for PC). A selectable parameter can be modified on the device, with the aid of the magnet clip provided. In this case, the current measured value is saved as the parameter value. Examples of these parameters are the switching value or the metering range end value. The stainless steel electronics housing is rotatable, so it is possible to orient the cable outlet after installation.
- The converter / counter record two process parameters: the flow speed of the medium and its temperature. Both parameters can be assigned to the analog output or to the switching output.
Handling and operation :
- In order to ensure the sensor's maximum insensitivity to interference, the flow should run from bottom to top (best degassing even at the slowest flow speed). Standard crimp connectors, hoses with crush protection, or the crimp connectors provided by HONSBERG can be used for the connection.
- The insulation hoses offer the best possible insulation against the surroundings, and must therefore not be removed.
- ECI-3 device configurator (USB programming adapter)
- Process adapter
- Cable/round plug connector (KH...) see additional information “Accessories”
- External display OMNI-TA or OMNI Remote
Looking for "HFK30-IFIN Flow Switch" ?