- High switching power
- Compact design
Characteristics : Mechanical flow switch, for fluid or gaseous media, with spring-supported piston and magnetic triggering of a reed switch. Robust construction in brass or stainless steel.
Handling and operation :
- Install straight calming section of 5 x DN in inlet and outlet.
- Include a filter if the media are dirty (use magnetic filter for ferritic components).
- It must be ensured that the values given for voltage, current, and power are not exceeded.
- When switch on, a load must be connected in series.
- The electrical details apply to ohmic loads. Capacitive, inductive and lamp loads must be operated using a protective circuit.
- Switching values for oil or gas
- Special values
- Connection for round plug connector M12x1
- Additional switching head
- Damping for gas monitoring
- Rhodium contact 250 V AC, 0.5 A, 30 VA
Ordering information :
- Specify direction of flow, medium, and switching range.
- For viscous media specify viscosity, temperature, and medium (e.g. ISO VG 68) (enquire about switching range).
- For gases, state pressure (relative or absolute), temperature and medium (e.g. air) (request switching range).