CRG Flow Switch Supplier
Home › Products › Honsberg Flow Switches › CRG Flow Switch Supplier
||Male thread R 1
| Click to view more |
±15 % of full scale value
PN 11 bar
Water (oils and aggressive media available on request)
250 V DC
1 - PE connection
Cable screw gland M20x1.5
ABS, PC transparent
- Can be used from nominal width DN 25..200
- Suitable for media with ferritic particles.
Characteristics : The devices function via the principle of a paddle supported by a metal bellows, and the triggering of a micro switch.
Handling and operation :
- Attention! Paddle fixing unsecured. For critical conditions (e.g. vibration), fit a bolted fixing.
- Include straight calming section of 10 x DN in inlet and outlet
- If the media are dirty, install a filter.
- It must be ensured that the values given for voltage, current, and power are not exceeded.
- When switched on, a load must be connected in series.
- The electrical details apply to ohmic loads. Capacitive and inductive loads must be operated using a protective circuit.
- Switching ranges for oil
- Special values
Ordering information :
- Specify direction of flow, medium, and switching range.
- For oils, state viscosity, temperature and designation (e.g. ISO VG 68) (enquire about range).
Looking for "CRG Flow Switch" ?