- Monitor and display
- Simple switching point adjustment by means of drag indicator
- Insensitive to dirt
- Suitable for media with ferritic particles.
Characteristics : With the UZ paddle flow display, the flow strength of the medium presses the paddle against a spring force. Hermetically separated by the bellows, the paddle's deflection is transmitted to a display movement, and may optionally be monitored with an adjustable micro switch. There is no magnet in the area of flow.
Handling and operation :
- Include straight calming section of 5 x DN in inlet and outlet
- If the media are dirty, install a filter.
- It must be ensured that the values given for voltage, current, and power are not exceeded.
- When switched on, a load must be connected in series.
- The electrical details apply to ohmic loads. Capacitive and inductive loads must be operated using a protective circuit.
Adjustment : The micro switch (optional) is adjusted by means of the knurled adjusting screw provided. The screw allows the drag indicator to be set to the desired switching value. The value displayed corresponds to a switching point for a decreasing flow rate.
- Metering ranges for oil or gas
- Special values
- Gold contact :
- Min - 5 V DC, 1 mA
- Max - 125 V AC, 30 V DC, 1 A
Ordering information :
- Specify direction of flow, medium, and metering range.
- For oils. State viscosity, temperature and designation (e.g. ISO VG 68) (enquire about metering range).
- For gases, state pressure (relative or absolute), temperature and medium (e.g. air) (request metering range)