VD Flow Switch Supplier
Home › Products › Honsberg Flow Switches › VD Flow Switch Supplier
| Click to view more |
Depending on the switching value, minimum 0.3 l/min
±5 % of full scale value
PN 40 bar
Water, oils (gases and aggressive media available on request)
Max. 250 V AC
Max. 1.5 A
Max. 50 VA
2 - Safety insulation
Plug DIN 43650-A / ISO 4400
1.4408, Stainless steel, 1.4571, POM,1.4310, 1.4571, Viton, Klingerit, hard ferrite
- Highly reproducible
- Insensitive to dirt
- DIN flange housing
- Precise setting of the switching valve by means of a 180o scale / setting diagram
Characteristics : Mechanical flow switch, for fluid media, with no-contact triggering of an adjustable Reed contact. Robust construction in stainless steel material.
Handling and operation :
- Include straight calming section of 5 x DN in inlet and outlet
- When tightening the union nut, the connection piece must be countered using an open-ended spanner (SW 19).
- If the media are dirty, install a filter (use magnetic filter for ferritic components).
- It must be ensured that the values given for voltage, current, and power are not exceeded.
- When switched on, a load must be connected in series.
- The electrical details apply to ohmic loads. Capacitive and inductive loads must be operated using a protective circuit.
- Signal lamp
- Temperature display 0..120 oC
- Temperature monitoring 40..90oC
- Temperature resistant up to 150 oC
- Protection class IP 65
- Metal cap
- Germanischer Lloyd (Type VR)
- Switching ranges for oil or gas
- Special values
- Selected hysteresis
- Rhodium contact (250 VAC, 0,5 A, 30 VA)
Ordering information :
- Specify direction of flow, medium, and switching range.
- For oils, state viscosity, temperature and designation (e.g. ISO VG 68) (enquire about range).
- For gases, state pressure (relative or absolute), temperature and medium (e.g. air) (enquire about range).
Looking for "VD Flow Switch" ?