UM3K Flow Switch Supplier
Home › Products › Honsberg Flow Switches › UM3K Flow Switch Supplier
||Soldered/welded nozzle (further process connections available on request)
| Click to view more |
±15 % of full scale value
Water (oils, gases and aggressive media available on request)
Max. 250 V AC (gold contact max. 125 V AC / 30 V DC)
Max. 5 A (round plug connector max. 4A) (gold contact max. 100 mA)
2 - safety insulation
Plug DIN 43650-A / ISO 4400, optionally for round plug connector M12x1, 4-pole
ABS, PA, NBR
- Soldered/welded connection
- Micro switch
- Low pressure loss
- Compact design
- Threaded connection
- Plug DIN 43650-A / ISO 4400
Characteristics : The devices function via the principle of a spring-supported paddle, and the magnetic triggering of a micro switch.
Handling and operation :
- Include straight calming section of 5 x DN in inlet and outlet
- When tightening the union nut, the connection piece must be countered using an open-ended spanner (SW 19).
- If the media are dirty, install a filter (use magnetic filter for ferritic components).
- It must be ensured that the values given for voltage, current, and power are not exceeded.
- When switched on, a load must be connected in series.
- The electrical details apply to ohmic loads. Capacitive and inductive loads must be operated using a protective circuit.
- Connection for round plug-in connector
- Signal lamp red or red/green in the plug DIN 43650-A
- Gold contact 125 V AC / 30 V DC, 100 mA
- Protective bellows
- Switching ranges for oil or gas
- Special values
- Adhesive PVC fitting
Ordering information :
- Specify direction of flow, medium, and switching range.
- For oils, state viscosity, temperature and designation (e.g. ISO VG 68) (enquire about range).
- For gases, state pressure (relative or absolute), temperature and medium (e.g. air) (enquire about range).
Looking for "UM3K Flow Switch" ?