RT-AK Flow Transmitter Supplier
||biased Hall sensor
||male thread G 1/2 A...G 2 A
| Click to view more |
Â±1 % of full scale value in the specified metering range, including linearity and repeatability
-20..+85 Â°C optionally -20..+150 Â°C (for 8 bar min.)
Material electronics housing
Max. particle size
0.3 bar at Qmax.
PN 250 bar
10..30 V DC
20 mA without load
for round plug connector M12x1, 4-pole
- High precision
- No magnetic components in the flow space
- High pressure resistance
- A turbine acts as the primary sensor; its rotational speed is proportional to the flow rate.
- The rotational speed is detected by means of a biased Hall sensors, i.e. there are no magnets in the flow space.
Handling and Operation :
Installation : As with all flow meters, if possible the turbine should be installed ahead of a valve (on the pressure side). Good degassing should be ensured. 10 x D calming sections are recommended before and after the turbine in order to maintain the specified accuracies. The turbine should be filled with fluid at all times. The electronics housing does not project into the flow space.
- Flanged model,
- max. temperature 150oC
- DN 80-300 PN 16
- model for air / gas
- range from 0.05 m³/h
- Cable/round plug connector (KB...)
- see additional information “Accessories”
Looking for "RT-AK Flow Transmitter" ?