Precise Universal Thermometer Supplier
Precise Universal Thermometer
||Break-proof ABS housing
||108 x 54 x 28 mm (H x W x T)
||130 g (without sensor)
|Scope of supply
||Device with integrated sensor (except for G 1700), calibration log, 2 x battery, operating manual
||-20 ... +50 °C; 0
||2 x AA battery, >5000 h operating time
- The primary focus in the development of the new GMH 1000 series was place on the essential functions of the measurement technology. Pure measurement with a focus on precision, speed and reliability packaged in a compact housing distinguish an impressive price/performance ratio, Made in Germany.
- The new handheld measuring devices also impress with their ergonomic design, dust and water-protected design in accordance with IP 65/67 and the illuminated display.
- The compact thermometer is available with a practical BNC connection for interchangeable sensors or as a complete device including sensor with maximum overall precision.
- The device redefi nes our entry-level measurement class - calibration log included. The matching sensors can be used at temperatures of up to 250 °C (incl. handle and cable) and are distinguished by their compact design and small tube diameter. Integrated: High-quality Pt1000 sensors.
- The highest-precision measurements in liquids and in air, for measurement of core
- temperatures (with insertion sensor); sensor handle and cable temperature range of
- up to 250 °C (permanent use temperature of 230 °C); laboratories, quality assurance,
- service, food, etc.
Looking for "Precise Universal Thermometer" ?