Honsberg Configuration Interface Supplier
Honsberg Configuration Interface
||109 mm (W) x 67.5 mm (D) x 34 mm (H)
||0.16 kg (interface without accessories), 1.02 kg (case, incl. contents)
||USB jack type B
- Can be used on site for :
- Parameter modification
- Firmware update
- Adjustment of inputs and outputs
- The ECI-3 configuration interface enables connection of GHM HONSBERG sensors to the USB port of a computer.
- All sensors of the OMNI, FLEX, and LABO families, as well as other sensors which contain a microcontroller are supported.
- Both 2-wire and 3-wire sensors are supported.
- In combination with the 'HI-Tools' Windows software, it enables
- The modification of all the sensor's configuration settings
- The reading of measured values
- The adjustment of inputs and outputs
- Firmware updates
- The configuration interface is intended for temporary connection to the application. Permanent installation in the system is not intended.
- The interface is initially connected to the USB port of the computer using the supplied USB cable. The power supply of the interface takes place via the USB port. Additional auxiliary voltage is not necessary at first. The drivers required for operation are provided on the supplied USB stick and are installed in the usual manner.
- Connection of the sensors takes place at the 'Sensor' port with the supplied M12x1 extension cable. The supplied adapter can be used for connection of sensors with a valve connector.
- No additional connections are necessary for operation with 2-wire sensors. The supply of sensors and interface takes place from the USB port.
Scope of delivery :
- ECI-3 configuration interface
- 1.8 m USB cable
- 500 mm M12x1 extension
- Valve connector adapter
- Adapter K04-05
- SUB stick with driver software
- Carry case
- A mains connector is not included in the scope of delivery.
Looking for "Honsberg Configuration Interface" ?